OSI Electronics UK is based in St Neots, Cambridgeshire. Our manufacturing skills put quality and efficiency first – and allow for flexibility in your product mix and specs.
With a strong financial base – we’re a £20m and growing global player of contract electronics manufacturing services (CEMS) – our expertise gives you all the building blocks you’ll need for successful electronics production, with an accelerated time to market.
Our resources include 55,000 ft² of manufacturing space, significant component purchasing power, five advanced PCB / SMT production lines, full box build, x-ray inspection, rigorous testing, CE marking and shipping to anywhere in the world.
Through our parent company OSI Electronics – which has some 2,500 employees worldwide – we have strategically placed facilities in Asia and the USA to serve your markets. This provides you with localised access – we can connect you to our resources around the world, help to reduce your time to market and provide specialised electronics services to fulfill the full range of your electronics needs.
Our customer base includes well known companies in medical and life sciences, industrial equipment, broadcast, telecoms, instrumentation, security, aerospace, counter terror, oil and gas, transport electronics and infrastructure.
As a leading, and trusted, provider to brand-name original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of electronic solutions, we have built a solid framework for the wide range of expertise we deliver.
And with a strong investment in equipment and technology – and the financial strength of parent company OSI Electronics – we will deliver quality results for you with unmatched services across industries.
To provide tailored Tier One electronics manufacturing solutions, while maintaining our values and commitment to quality for clients.
Our commitment to your success
OSI Electronics provides customers with the capabilities and purchasing power of global electronics manufacturing services, while delivering regional and personalised support. We strive to build lasting relationships and create close and valued partnerships with our customers.
- Honest and ethical.
- Addressing issues openly and directly.
- Demonstrating respect for our colleagues and customers.
- Doing what we say we will do.
- Taking personal responsibility for achieving results.
- Acknowledging and learning from our mistakes.
- Encouraging innovation and creativity in everything we do.
- Developing products which create value for our customers.
- Anticipating and adapting to market needs and trends.
- Collaborating and supporting each other.
- Striving to live our values and achieve our company mission.
- Challenging each other to be efficient and productive.